LIVING LIFE SERIES | BOSS SERIES
LIVING LIFE SERIES ROUND 5/BOSS SERIES ROUND 1
WW Ranch – Jacksonville, FL
March 17, 2018 Practice 9 am – 3 pm
March 18, 2018 Racing
Weekend schedule of events:
- Gates Open 5:00 pm
- Registration for Practice 5:00 pm – 7:00pm
- Gates Close 10:00 pm
- Gates Open 7:00 am
- Registration for Practice 7:00 am
- Practice 9am – 3 pm
- Registration for Sunday Races 1 pm
- Gates Close 10:00 pm
- Gates Open 6:30 am
- Registration 7:00 am – 8:30am
- Church Service 8:35 am – 8:50 am
- Riders Meeting 8:55 am – A/B riders should attend the riders meeting ready to ride!
- Practice immediately following riders meeting.
- Racing Immediately after practice.
Gate Fees Practice & Race Entry Fees
The following gate fees are per person. Once you have purchased an armband you must keep it on the entire weekend. If your band breaks please return the broken band to the front gate for a new one. If you lose your band you will be asked to purchase a new one.
- Friday – Sunday $25.00 per person
- Saturday – Sunday $20.00 per person
- Sunday only $10.00 per person
- Children 5 and under that are not racing are free.
- Friday Practice $25.00 per class
- Racing $25.00 per class
Pit riding is prohibited. NO PIT RIDING. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Only golf carts and Mules are allowed in pit area. No ATVs or pit bikes. All golf cart and Mule users must sign a release form at front gate. No exceptions. All drivers must be of legal driving age.
RV Hook Ups/Hotels
RV hook ups are available on a first come first serve basis. $100 for Friday – Sunday and $75 for Saturday – Sunday. Water only hook ups $40 for Friday – Sunday and $20 for Saturday – Sunday.
Holiday Inn Express is our host hotel. Mention WW Motocross Park and you should receive a discounted rate.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Click this Food and Lodging link for other hotels close by.
- 1st gear only outside of the track fence.
- Only enter the track from designated areas.
- No bike testing in pit area. If you need to test a bike, please use our Jacksonville Powersports burn out area behind the sign up barn.
- All pets must be leashed. Leads not to exceed 8 feet long.
- WW is a private working farm. Do not leave the fenced WW Motocross Park at any time to explore other areas of the farm. YOU WILL BE TRESPASSING.
- No swimming or fishing.
- No climbing on any fence on the property, particularly the track fence. No climbing over track fence.
- No firearms are permitted within WW.
- No fireworks are permitted within WW.
- No open camp fires – must be in a pit.
- No littering.
- No oil or antifreeze dumping is allowed, there is a dumping station at the front gate.