LIVING LIFE SERIES Round 3 | Cancelled
THIS ROUND (December 9-10) WAS CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN.
For combined race results, visit the overall results page.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Friday gates open from 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Registration for practice beginning at 5:00pm
- Saturday gates open from 6:30am – 10:00pm
- Sunday gates open at 6:30am
- Registration for Practice at 7:00am
- Saturday practice from 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Registration for Sunday Racing at 1:00pm
- Pit Bike Racing – after practice
- $25 Pit Bike Fee includes riding in the designated area only for the weekend and racing Saturday after practice. Pit bikes should not be used as transportation around the general pit area.
- Registration at 7:00 am
- Church Service at 7:30am
- Riders Meeting at 8:00am
- Practice at 8:15am
- Racing – immediately after practice
Living Life Series Classes
|51cc (4-6) LIMITED|
|51cc (7-8) LIMITED|
|51cc (4-8) LIMITED|
|51cc (4-6) SPECIAL LIMITED|
|JR MINI (9-13)|
|MINI SR (12-15)|
|SUPERMINI 1 (12-16)|
|SUPERMINI 2 (13-16)|
|SCHOOLBOY 1 (12-16)|
|SCHOOLBOY 2 (13-16)|
Florida Winter MX Series Classes
50cc Beg 250 A
50cc Oil 250 B
50cc 4-6 250 C
50cc 7-9 250 Beg
50cc Open 4-9 450 A
65cc Beg 450 B
65cc 6-9 450 C
65cc 10-11 450 Beg
65cc Open 6-11 Vet Novice
85cc Beg +25
85cc 9-11 +30
85cc 12-14 +35
Jr. Mini 85cc 9-13 +40
Super Mini 10-15 +45
Girls 9-13 +50
125/250/450 Open (No A Riders) +55
D/C Unlimited Women 12+
Youth 12-15 105-250F 2 Stroke Open
16-24 Open A/B
- $25 per person Friday through Sunday
- $20 per person Saturday through Sunday
- $10 per person Sunday only
- Kids 5 & under are FREE if they are not racing.
- $25 Pit Bike Fee – MUST BE RIDDEN IN DESIGNATED AREA ONLY!
- $10 UTV/Golf Cart Fee – MUST BE LEGAL DRIVING AGE
- Once your gate fee is purchased, it is good for the remainder of the weekend. You must wear your armband the entire time you are at the event. If you lose your armband you will need to purchase another one. If your armband is worn or broken, we will replace it, but you must bring it to the front gate to get a new one. If you are a racer, you must have your armband on when you come to registration and when you enter the staging area for practice and racing.
Hook Up Fees
- Electric/Water Hook Ups $100 (Friday – Sunday)/ $75 (Saturday – Sunday)
- Water Only Hook Ups $40 (Friday – Sunday)/ $20 (Saturday – Sunday)
- Primitive camping FREE
Practice and Race Fees
- $25 per class for practice
- $25 per class for Amateur Racing
- $50 per class for 250 A and 450 A, 100% payback
RULES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Pit Bikes can be ridden on the DESIGNATED PIT BIKE TRACK ONLY! They should not be used for transportation in the general pit area!
- Only golf carts and Mules are allowed in pit area. No ATVs or pit bikes. All golf cart and Mule users must sign a release form at front gate. No exceptions. All drivers must be of legal driving age.
- 1st gear only outside of the track fence
- Only enter the track from designate areas.
- No bike testing in pit area. If you need to test a bike, please use the Jacksonville Powersports burnout area behind the sign up barn.
- All pets must be leashed. Leads not to exceed 8 feet long.
- Parents PLUS Youth Rider (anyone under 18) required to come to Sign-up.
- WW is a private working farm. Do not leave the fenced WW Motocross Park at any time to explore other areas of the farm. YOU WILL BE TRESPASSING.
- No swimming or fishing.
- No climbing on any fence on the property, particularly the track fence.
- No climbing over track fence.
- No firearms are permitted within WW.
- No fireworks are permitted within WW.
- No open campfires.
- No littering.
- Oil or antifreeze dumping is allowed in the containers at the front gate.
Food Vendors On Site:
- Bones II Bar B Q – Award winning BBQ and a whole lot more!
- Wise Guys Pizza
Food Vendors at Chaffee Road/Exit 351:
- Mr. Chubby’s Sports Bar/Food
- Perard’s Italian Cuisine
- Cracker Barrel
- Winn Dixie
- Hokkaido Japanese Cuisine
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chaffee – Jacksonville West 904.652.2782