Loretta Lynn’s Southeast Amateur Regional Championship
June 26, 2020: Practice
June 27-28, 2020: Racing
- AMA Membership Required
- $35 Friday practice fee
- $50 per class (plus MX Sports Fee if not pre-registered)
WW CAMPING FEES:
Reserve your hook ups here: https://Floridanational.ticketspice.com/loretta-lynns-southeast-amateur-regional-championship
- Electric/Water hook ups: $160.50
- Water only hook ups: $75
- Dry Camping: $32
||Adult (12+)||Child (6-11)|
|Thurs – Sun||$40||$20|
|Fri – Sun||$35||$20|
|Sat – Sun||$25||$15|
- Once your gate fee is purchased, it is good for the remainder of the weekend. You must wear your armband the entire time you are at the event. If you lose your armband you will need to purchase another one. If your armband is worn or broken, we will replace it, but you must bring it to the front gate to get a new one. If you are a racer, you must have your armband on when you come to registration and when you enter the staging area for practice and racing.
- Kids 5 and under are Free.
- Pit Vehicles $20. This includes golf carts, side by sides, mini bikes, etc. This is for your convenience and transportation NOT entertainment. Please be respectful of the pit area and those on foot and riding bicycles. You must be legal driving age. We reserve the right to take away this privilege if you abuse it.
- Thursday gates open from 12:00pm – 11:00pm/Registration for practice beginning at 4:00pm
- Friday gates open from 6:30am – 10:00pm/Registration for practice beginning at 7:00am and Registration for racing beginning at 1:00pm
- Saturday gates open from 6:30am – 10:00pm/Registration for racing beginning at 6:30am
- Sunday gates open at 6:30am/Registration for racing beginning at 6:30am
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (weather permitting)
- $35 per class
- Riders meeting at 8:00am.
- Practice immediately following the riders meeting.
- Racing will begin immediately after practice.
- $50 per class (plus MX Sports fee)
- Church service at 7:20am.
- Practice 8:00am.
- Racing will begin immediately after practice.
RACE CLASSES: All classes will run three 15 minute motos.
|250 B||250 B Limited|
|250 C||250 C Limited|
|250 C Jr. (12-17) Limited||450 B|
|450 B Limited||450 C|
|125 C||Schoolboy 2 (12-17) B/C|
|Schoolboy 1 (12-17) B/C||125 (12-17) B/C|
RULES / RESTRICTIONS
- TICKETS: Your arm band is your weekend pass and must be worn at all times. If you leave the facility, you must have it on in order to re-enter. This is your gate ticket. Do not take it off.
- SEARCH POLICY: All vehicles are subject to search at any time. If any fireworks, glass containers, or other prohibited items are found, you may remove them from the property yourself, or we will dispose of them for you. We are not responsible for the safe return of any contraband removed.
- PIT RIDING: Pit riding is limited to 5 mph speed limit in the Pits. Must be legal driving age.
- DRONES: Drones of any kind are not allowed over the facility.
- PETS: All pets must be on a leash. No vicious or barking pets permitted.
- REFUNDS: No refunds once racing has begun.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: We do not have Rider Medical Insurance, and urge you not to race without it. Riders are responsible for their own medical insurance.
- ACCIDENTS: Please report all accidents to Rider Registration.
- CAMPFIRES: We permit SMALL contained campfires. Please keep them to a 20” diameter. Please do not abuse this privilege. We will not permit large bonfires or the burning of furniture. No pallets or burning in garbage barrels either, please.
- TANK/DRUM FILLING: Available at the fill-up area; No bike wash area, must be done in your pit area. Be respectful of your neighbors!
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: All racing rigs/motor homes/camping vehicles must have fully functioning fire extinguishers readily available in the event of an emergency.
- GARBAGE: Please use our trash receptacles.
- GUEST CONDUCT: Motocross racing is a family sport. We will not tolerate offensive or inappropriate conduct and reserve the right to remove anyone from the premises. Riders are responsible for the conduct of their crew members, family and friends.
- BANNERS: DO NOT take the banners or signage. Violators will be prosecuted for theft and trespassing.
PARTS AND RACING GEAR VENDOR ON-SITE:
THE MOTO STOP TRACKSIDE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES: As a long time racing family we strive to bring you the best prices and parts you will need trackside. We carry majority of the necessity parts including but not limited to tires, tear offs, goggles. race gas, cables, levers and much much more. We are based out of Florida and ship parts daily. If you need something special before the race it is always better to reach out to us and let us know and we can try and have it at the track for you. Good luck from the Harris family and The Moto Stop. https://www.facebook.com/floridadirtbikeparts/ THE MOTO STOP contact info: 386-871-2299
SPECIAL NEEDS: If you need handicapped parking accommodations or have other special needs, let us know when you arrive and we will do our best to accommodate you.
RADIO STATION: Please keep your radio tuned to 90.3 for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews and information throughout the weekend. Although we have a public address system, the best way to stay tuned is to tune in.
FOOD: Food is available for purchase on Saturday and Sunday.
GENERAL INFORMATION is located at the Main Gate and Registration.
LOST & FOUND is located at the Registration Area.
We are excited to announce that Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport will give 15% off regular room rates when you mention WW Motocross Park. As the hotel reaches 90% occupancy, the special rate will not be available. They are located about 30 minutes from the track. Click here for special rate.