RULES and FORMS
We want all riders and spectators to have a fun, safe time at WW. THESE RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF ALL OTHERS. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any person who violates these rules could be asked to leave and/or appropriately sanctioned.
- Riders that do not check in and sign all appropriate waivers or membership forms will be considered a trespasser. Any rider that is caught deliberately entering the track without first registering at check-in desk will be ejected from WW, banned from WW and/or prosecuted. No family member, friend or mechanic may ride at any time without first registering at check-in desk.
- Riders under the age of 18 years old must sign in conjunction with parent or legal guardian the minor release form.
- No family member, friend, mechanic, spectator or photographer may enter the track area at any time. Anyone who violates this rule will be asked to leave immediately. The rider they accompany
will be suspended from all practice and race sessions indefinitely.
- All riders must wear appropriate, approved protective gear including helmet, boots, goggles, chest protector, gloves, motocross pants and jersey.
- Pit riding is permitted for transportation NOT entertainment.
- No bike testing in pit area. If you need to test a bike, please find Junior and speak with him directly.
- All pets must be leashed, monitored and under control at all times on leads not exceeding 8 feet long. If your dog is secured to a vehicle, RV and/or approaches and causes injury to any person in any manner, you will be responsible and liable for all expenses incurred by the injured.
- 1st gear only outside of track fence.
- Parents and/or guardians are responsible at all times for their children. Parents are responsible for ensuring all children follow the track rules.
- WW is a Drug Free facility. No alcohol is permitted at WW.
- No swimming or fishing.
- No climbing on any fence on the property, particularly the track fence. No climbing over track fence.
- No firearms are permitted within WW.
- No fireworks are permitted within WW.
- No open camp fires.
- No littering. If you see trash on the ground, please help us by picking it up. We want to maintain a clean facility and ask for your help in doing so.
- Do NOT dump oil, gas, solvent, gray or black water on the ground. It is illegal to dump on the ground and if caught, you will be in violation of Federal and State EPA laws. There are oil, gas and solvent dump tanks at the front gate.
- Only golf carts and Mules are allowed in pit area. No ATVs or pit bikes. All golf cart and Mule users must sign a release form at check-in desk. No exceptions. All drivers must be of legal driving age.
- Only enter the track from designated areas. Riding the track against normal traffic flow is prohibited. Cutting across the track is prohibited.
- WW owners or representatives reserve the right to ask you to exit the track if you present a danger to yourself or others while riding.
- WW is not responsible for stolen or missing items. Please lock your possessions up.
- WW is not responsible for damages caused by shade structures. Please secure your shade structure.
- WW is a private working farm. Do not leave the fenced WW Motocross Park at any time to explore other areas of the farm. YOU WILL BE TRESPASSING, ASKED TO LEAVE AND/OR PROSECUTED.
- If you arrive at WW after hours do not sleep at the front gate. Cracker Barrel at Exit 351 off I-10 allows overnight parking, it is about 10-15 minutes from the track.
Please try to leave WW better than it was when you arrived. If you have a great time, tell a friend. If you don’t have a great time, tell us so we can do better. Thank you for your support – we couldn’t do this without YOU. Hope to see ya’ soon!