FOOD and LODGING
You can find the following restaurants and stores at Exit 351 (Chaffee Road and I10):
- Cracker Barrel
- Winn Dixie
- Hokkaido Japanese Cuisine
- Mr. Chubby’s
Other restaurants nearby:
- Everybody’s in Baldwin, FL
- Cousin Willie’s Smokehouse in Baldwin, FL
- Jones Road General Store has delicious deli sandwiches.
- (904)783-2909 | 1018 Jones Road, Jacksonville, FL 32220
- Bones II serves award winning BBQ and more!
- Wise Guys Pizza
CAMPING IS AVAILABLE YEAR ROUND, EVEN IF WE ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. Electric and water hook ups are available at our track, but we DO NOT have sewage disposal. For sewage disposal, contact Camper’s Inn, which is less than 10 miles from us at 10626 General Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32220. (888) 674-5003. Prices for RV hook ups are as follows:
- $30 per day
- $150 per week
- $450 per month
- $10 Primitive camping
- $5 per day Water Only (includes shower)
RACE WEEKENDS PRICES WILL VARY.
If you prefer a hotel, Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport will give 15% off regular room rates when you mention WW Motocross Park. As the hotel reaches 90% occupancy, the special rate will not be available. They are located about 30 minutes from the track.
The following local hotels are within 15 minutes of the track.